The Office of Supplier Diversity certifies businesses in two programs: Diverse Suppliers and Small Businesses of a unique size.
Office of Supplier Diversity Certification
If your company is 51% or more: owned, controlled, and actively manage by individual(s) in any of these groups
Minority Business Enterprise
please click the following link to access the OSD eligibility information and Certification Application.
If your business is certified by any of the following entities then you may utilize the specialized application to seek Office of Supplier Diversity certification:
- Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) programs: 49 CFR Pt 26
- Delaware Dept. of Transportation (DelDOT)
- Maryland Dept. of Transportation (MD DOT)
- Pennsylvania Unified Certification (PAUCP or PennDOT)
- City of Wilmington, Minority Business Enterprise Office (DBE)
- Center for Veterans Enterprise (VetBiz.gov)
- Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) You must attach a copy of such certification.
Certifications are valid for three years. A renewal reminder will be emailed to the business approximately 60 days prior to the expiration date. Please click the following link to access recertification affidavit.
Small Business Focus Certification
Please click the following link to access the SBF eligibility information and Certification Application.
If your business is certified as an Office of Supplier Diversity vender as MBE, WBE, VOBE, SDVOBE, or IWDBE there is a specialized application to seek Small Business Focus Program certification.
All applicants to the SBF program must provide a copy of the most current three years of taxes.
Certifications are valid for one year. A renewal reminder will be emailed to the business approximately 60 days prior to the expiration date.