Delaware Surplus Services sells vehicles, heavy equipment and miscellaneous
items on line all year long. The State of Delaware reserves the right to
reject any and all bids. The Auctions are typically held at one of the
- Delaware Surplus Services, Governor Bacon Health Center, Delaware City,
DE – Get Directions
- Department of Transportation Complex, 800 Bay Road, Dover, DE – Get Directions
- Delaware State Police Headquarters, 1441 N. DuPont Highway, Dover, DE
– Get Directions
Upcoming Online Auction
Single Family Dwellings
LAND IS NOT INCLUDED
- August 15, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. thru September 5, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
- August 29, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- 302 and 320 Flack Avenue, Bowers Beach, DE
- Normajane Davall or Deborah Snapp 302.836.7640
Online Auctions are available through our contracted vendor Auction
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (302) 836-7640.
Agency Vehicle Turn In
Every vehicle turned in to Delaware Surplus Service must have a Vehicle Turn In Form.
If you would like to receive a copy of the Surplus Services Bulletin and
other Surplus Services information via email, you can subscribe to our list.
Registration is a 3-Step Process:
- Enter your current email address into the box below, and select the
button labeled “Sign Up.”
- An email from “Surplus Confirmation” will
be sent to the email address provided to verify your information. You
will be prompted to click on the confirmation link in the email to
finish the registration process. If you do not receive the confirmation
email, try checking your email's spam and junk mail folders.
- Once the verification process is complete, a final confirmation email
from “Lyris ListManager” will be sent to
you to verify registration.
Note: At this time, the system does not
support texting capabilities
To remove yourself to the list, please send an email to Debbie Snapp or Normajane Davall.