Delaware Surplus Services sells vehicles, heavy equipment and miscellaneous items on line all year long. The State of Delaware reserves the right to reject any and all bids. The Auctions are typically held at one
of the following locations:
- Delaware Surplus Services, 5408 DuPont Parkway, Smyrna, DE 19977 – Get Directions
- Department of Transportation Complex, 800 Bay Road, Dover, DE – Get Directions
- Delaware State Police Headquarters, 1441 N. DuPont Highway, Dover, DE – Get Directions
Online Auctions are available through our contracted vendor Auction Liquidation Services:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (302) 836-7640.
Agency Vehicle Turn In
Every vehicle turned in to Delaware Surplus Service must have a Vehicle Turn In Form.
If you would like to receive a copy of the Surplus Services Bulletin and other Surplus Services information via email, you can subscribe to our list.
Registration is a 3-Step Process:
- Enter your current email address into the box below, and select the button labeled “Sign Up.”
- An email from “Surplus Confirmation” will be sent to the email address provided to verify your information. You will be prompted to click on the confirmation link in the email to
finish the registration process. If you do not receive the confirmation email, try checking your email's spam and junk mail folders.
- Once the verification process is complete, a final confirmation email from “Lyris ListManager” will be sent to you to verify registration.
Note: At this time, the system does not support texting capabilities
To remove yourself to the list, please send an email to Normajane Davall.